* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Great to be here
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 am 

After posting a couple of times in the last week or so I thought it time to introduce myself.

Although I've only just started getting involved, I've actually been lurking in the background for a couple of years and feel that I know many of the primary contributors extremely well.

Like many of you I despise the way society has evolved thanks to a number of successive weak governments and a debilitating political correctness agenda pushed by the liberal elite. I am the owner of two young children and genuinely fear for the world they will grow into.

By usual standards I am a fairly junior GOM (late 30's) but have spent the last 20 years working the rat race for large banks / financial institutions in London so am as cynical and miserable as they come - not to mention ageing rapidly.

I also made the mistake of marrying a predominantly left thinking wife who also trained as a lawyer. Therefore, not only does she completely disagree with most of my views she can also annihilate me in any debate or argument.

For me, GOM will be an outlet to vent my frustrations (with like-minded people) at an increasingly poor and miserable world; a bright oasis in a sea of darkness, gloom and misery if you will.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome and I look forward to getting a lot of things off my chest in the next few years.

Happy grumping!

Post subject: Re: Great to be here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:33 pm 

Welcome to the madhouse Max.

Post subject: Re: Great to be here
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome, dare I say it mad Max. :D