* FAQ   * Search
 * Register  * Login

Grumpier Old Men

"I don't believe it !" - Victor M.
It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 am 

Pearly Kings and Queens plant poppies at the Tower of London.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 pm 

Kim Jong-un excels at looking at things, just like his father ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:21 pm 

A group of men in traditional Bavarian clothing clink beer steins on the second day of Oktoberfest in Munich.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:25 pm 

North Korean athletes competing at the Asian Games in South Korea held a special 'longing for the leader' gathering to express how much they miss their homeland.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:59 am 

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un reacting as he visits the North Korean People's Army Breeding Station No. 621.
Kim Jong-un has not been in seen in public since 3 September.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:26 am 

ImageA curious horse living in a field next to a pub has become a hit with the locals after becoming a regular. Thoroughbred Gilbert lives in a field next to the Piccadilly Inn, in Caerwys, North Wales, and is treated like any other thirsty customer.He has proved to be a huge hit with customers even though he might take a sip of their beer when their backs are turned. Manager Erica Burney (pictured) said Gilbert's favourite pint is Guinness but he also clears up any leftover vegetables from dinner time.

ImageNorthrop F-5E Tiger jets from the Patrouille Suisse perform during the Air14 airshow at the airport in Payerne. The Swiss Air Force celebrates their 100th anniversary with the biggest airshow in Europe this year.

ImageArtist Yu Guangjun attaches the legs from a cicada onto a magnolia bud as he makes a 'Maohou' in his house in Beijing. 'Maohou', which means hairy monkey in Chinese, is a traditional art form in Beijing that dates back to the Qing Dynasty and requires only the use of cicada slough and magnolia buds to form miniature sculptures.

ImageA man dressed as a polar bear climbs a barricade as protestors take part in the Flood Wall Street demonstrations preceding the United Nations' Climate Summit 2014: Catalyzing Action in New York.

ImageThrillseeking slackliners rest in their hammocks attached to ropes stretched between rocky outcrops during the International Highline Meeting in Monte Piana, near Misurina, in the northern Italian Alps.

ImageA group of pranksters from both sides of the border staged the construction of a 'Scottish Border Agency' passport control centre at Carter Bar on the Scottish border near Jedburgh

A woman doesn't want a man's opinion, they just want to hear their own opinion repeated back to them in a deeper voice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 am 

The then Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands meet Chancellor Angela Merkel at the German Chancellery.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:11 am 

A total of 28 Afghan brides and grooms attended a collective wedding specifically designed for less affluent couples.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 am 

Hong Kong police have cleared tents and barricades in the Mongkok area as part of attempts to rein in the disruption caused by the pro-democracy protests. Hong Kong's chief executive has said the government could hold new talks with student protesters next week.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:14 am 

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande speak at the Asia-Europe summit in Milan, northern Italy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 pm 

Serena Williams stretches to reach a shot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm 

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, complete with walking stick, attends a women's football match between the national team and the Wolmido team at the remodelled May Day Stadium in Pyongyang.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 am 

David Cameron poses with members of the Eastenders cast as members of the armed forces and British Legion staff arrived on the poppy appeal bus.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:30 am 

German Chancellor Angela Merkel appears to be telling Vladamir Putin off in a meeting discussing Ukraine. The Russian President missed their meeting the previous night after arriving late.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 34  Next